- Free checking that pays you back
- 2.00% on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver®to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Online Services including:
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
It's easy to earn Kasasa Cash Back Rewards. Simply Meet a Few Qualifications
(It's Just a Few Things You're Likely Already Doing Anyway).
Enrollment must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- At Least 12 Debit Card Purchases
- 1 Direct Deposit, ACH, or Bill Pay Transaction
- be enrolled In and Agree to Receive eStatements
That's all there is to it! Even if you don't meet your qualifications, there's still no monthly maintenance fee and you'll earn the base dividend rate. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Open in Minutes
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means the statement cycle preceding the current statement cycle. Cycle Dates >>
Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $400.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the first processing day of the following statement cycle. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, time frames, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $50.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Trademarks: Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.